Principles of personal data protection
Engage Advisory s.r.o., Company ID No. 05433762, with its registered office at Jakubské náměstí 4, 602 00 Brno, entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, File 95319 (hereinafter also “We”), as the Controller of the personal data informs you as the user of web pages https://www.evolve-masterclass.com/ about the collecting and other processing of the personal data specified below and the principles of privacy protection.
In these Principles of Personal Data Protection, we explain:
- what data about you we collect and for what reason;
- how we use this data;
- to whom and in what cases the data may be handed over;
- for what period we process the data;
- what options we offer including obtaining access to the data and its update and what other rights you have.
If there is anything you do not understand or if you need more information about the processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why We Collect and Process the Data
We collect the data and work with it further in order:
- to contact you back and provide you with the information you requested;
- to be able to fulfil the contractual obligations that we have towards you, e.g. to send you a ticket to an event organized by us, inform you about the event and allow you to participate at the event;
- to protect and support our business;
- because we have a legitimate interest to document events organized by us and use the photographs taken or the visual or audio recordings for our promotion;
- to comply with our legal obligations.
We may use your name, surname and email address to send you our commercial messages about the events, publications or services that we provide and which, in our opinion, may be of interest to you, as well as based on our legitimate interest to promote our services.
The provision of data for the purposes of the performance of the agreement and the provision of data for the purposes of answering inquiries made by you or information requested by you are our contractual requirement to be able to enter into an agreement with you and perform it or to be able to contact you. The consequence of failure to provide the data may be failure to enter into the agreement or to provide you the answer to the inquiries made by you.
In addition, you may reject the processing of your data in order to be sent commercial messages at any time and that would not affect our other mutual relationships. Simply send us an email with the relevant request to the email address email@example.com or another address from which you received our commercial message.
In the case that you asked us for the sending of the newsletter, you granted us your approval to the processing of your email address. We use your data to send you newsletters containing commercial messages about the events, publications and services that we provide and which, in our opinion, may be of interest to you as they are related to recruitment and sourcing.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of sending the newsletter at any time by sending a message about withdrawal of your consent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discontinue sending the newsletter to you.
We usually document and take photographs of the participants or make audio and video recordings (hereinafter only “photographs and recordings”) of events organized by us in which the participants are captured. We post these photographs and recordings on websites related to the organized event such as https://www.evolve-masterclass.com/ and our user accounts and accounts opened for the given event on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. These photographs and recordings capture the given event and we have no intention of processing sensitive personal data in any manner (special category of personal data) which may also be captured in such photographs and recordings. We will not tag you in the published pictures as specific participants on websites concerning the organized event. Tagging your person on social networks may be possible; however, it depends on your setting of the privacy protection as the user of such network.
At our events, you may come across the possibility of having a photograph of yourself taken in a so-called photo booth, often with the use of various props. If you make use of this possibility, we expect that you agree to the use of the pictures in relation to the given event, including their posting on websites concerning the organized event such as https://www.evolve-masterclass.com/ and on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Should you need more information please contact the organizer at the place; we will be happy to provide you with additional information and an explanation.
If you do not wish that a specific photograph or recording in which you are captured at the event is published (in a photo boot or elsewhere), please let us know at the email address email@example.com and we will take the necessary measures.
Scope of Personal Data Processing
We process mainly the following data:
- name and surname;
- trade name;
- company registered office;
- company identification number and tax identification number;
- telephone number;
- email address;
- bank details; or
- capturing of physical appearance and manifestations of a personal nature.
Who Has Access to Your Personal Data
We will process your personal data as the Controller. We do not sell your personal data. We may hand over your personal data for the purposes specified above to our colleagues who participate in our services and to our sub-suppliers who perform services in our name. We take care that these entities have the obligation of confidentiality imposed. These are for instance our bookkeeping office, photographer etc. We also use the services of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel and MailChimp, whose operations are in compliance with the European legal regulations on personal data protection.
As far as the personal data captured in photographs and recordings of an event organized by us are concerned, these are available to the users of the website concerning the given event such as https://www.evolve-masterclass.com/ and social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Period of the Personal Data Processing
We will process your personal data:
- for the period of time for which we provide you our services or fulfil our mutual agreement and further, four years thereafter due to the legal protection; or
- in the case of processing in order to send commercial messages, until the rejections of the sending of the commercial messages; or
- in the case of photographs and recordings for the period of time of our organizing of similar events; or
- in the case of processing based on your consent until its withdrawal;
this is valid if legal regulations do not require a longer period of time (e.g. in the case of fulfilling archiving obligations, i.e. the act on bookkeeping, the act on archiving and records and the act on value added tax).
After elapse of the period of time for the processing of personal data or cessation of the reasons for its processing, we will liquidate the personal data.
In respect to the processing of your personal data performed by us, you may exercise:
- the right to access to personal data, i.e. you may, at any time, ask us to confirm whether personal data concerning you is or is not processed and if so for what purposes, in what scope, to whom it is made accessible, how long we would process it, whether you have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or raise an objection, where we obtained the personal data and whether there are automated decisions made based on the processing of your personal data, including possible profiling;
- the right to rectification, i.e. you may ask us at any time to rectify or complete your personal data should it be inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), i.e. we must erase your personal data if (i) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, (ii) its processing is against law; (iii) you raise an objection against its processing and there are no prevailing legitimate reasons for its processing; or (iv) we are obliged to do so by law;
- the right to restriction of data processing, which means that until we address any disputed issued concerning the processing of your personal data, we must restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to raise an objection against processing, if you raise an objection against its processing for the purposes of direct marketing, we will not process your personal data for these purposes; if your raise an objection against its processing in other cases based on a legitimate interest, we will not process your personal data any further unless we prove a material legitimate interest for its processing which prevails the interests or rights and freedoms of you as the subject of the data or for determination, performance or defence of legal claims;
- the right to data portability, i.e. you may ask at any time for your personal data in a structured, regularly used and machine-readable format if we process it based on the consent or an agreement and perform it automatedly; if it is technically feasible, we will hand over your personal data directly to another Controller determined by you.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think that we are not handling your personal data correctly, please refer it with your objection to the supervisory authority, i.e. the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
Processing of Personal Data Concerning Children
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not process the personal data of children under 16. If you think that any child has provided personal data to us, please contact us using the e-mail address email@example.com and we will take measures to erase such data.
These Principles of Personal Data Protection shall be effective from 25th May, 2018.